The FS 1450 is a high-performance machine for the precision filling of solids, powders, liquids and pastes. Based on the design of the popular FS 1100, the FS 1450 is in operation all over the world in high-output production plants.
The FS 1450 caters provides 8 to 16 lanes and 45 to 50 cycles/min, filling up to 800 containers per minute. As it can process containers of virtually any material and shape, the FS 1450 is particularly suitable for convenience food products as well as pet food. Thanks to maximum automation, there is virtually no operator intervention required.
One of the many unique features of the FS 1450 is the transport system with a walking beam that prevents product spillage inside the machine. The FS 1450 therefore meets the most stringent hygiene standards. Although the open design facilitates wet cleaning, this is rarely necessary.
Like all linear inline machines from Rychiger, the FS 1450 has a modular design and is thus flexibly extendable. Its core modules include the punching and sealing module for perfect seal quality.
|Outer unit diameter||60 mm||90 mm||115 mm||130 mm|
|Unit height||55 mm||55 mm||55 mm||55 mm|
|Number of lanes||16||10||9||8|
|Size||Depending on machine design|
|Voltage||400 V / 460 V|
|Frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Power||30 kW - 60 kW|
|Pressure||≥ 5 bar|
|Volume||3 - 5 l/min|
- Container magazine
- Destacker in «Walking Beam» transport system (beam construction)
- Product filler 1 with integrated container lift
- Product filler 2 with integrated container lift
- Heat sealing unit with lid feed from magazine (headspace gas flushing)
- Automatic filling of lid magazine from carousel
- Automatic sealing beam lift system with side retractability
- Vision system
- Container inverter with integrated tab bender
- Check weigher (single-lane drive)
- Reject-System (single-lane drive)
- Pick-and-place system
- Sampling Drawer
- Drives and components (separated from process area)
Can be produced on the FS 1450